13-inch MacBook Air : Apple M1 Chip
CASH BACK & EMI OFFERS
₹5,000 Cashback – Credit Card (Full Swipe or EMI)
₹5,000 Cashback – Debit Card (EMI)
No Cost EMI – for 6/9/12 Months *T&C Apply _____________________________________________________________________
Credit Card / Debit Card EMI
No Cost EMI
MacBook Air with Apple M1 chip.
Apple’s thinnest and lightest notebook gets supercharged with the Apple M1 chip. Tackle your projects with the blazing-fast 8-core CPU. Take graphics-intensive apps and games to the next level with an up to 8-core GPU. And accelerate machine learning tasks with the 16-core Neural Engine. All with a silent, fanless design and the longest battery life ever — up to 18 hours.(1) MacBook Air. Still perfectly portable. Just a lot more powerful.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life(1)
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever(2)
- Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games(2)
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail(3)
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages and Maps
- Available in gold, space grey and silver
Configurable options are available.
(1) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
(2) Compared with previous generation.
(3) Display size is measured diagonally.